AFCEA MEMBERSHIP AND BENEFITS
-An ethical environment where government, industry, and military leaders exchange ideas in open discussion of common problems and solutions.
- SIGNAL Magazine
- Access to other communications, intelligence, and information systems professionals
- Most extensive communications, intelligence, and information systems network in the world
- World-renowned conventions, conferences, and symposia
- Chapter activities
- Professional literature
- Career transition assistance
- Advanced education and training
- Awards and scholarship programs
- Member's room at conventions
- VISA/MasterCard - Exclusive AFCEA credit card available (USA only)
- TechNet international convention and exposition, in Washington, DC.
- Western Conference and Exposition, in California.
- TechNet Asia-Pacific conference and exposition, in Hawaii.
- TechNet Europe, in Belgium.
- AFCEA TechNet Canada biennial convention and exposition.
- Intelligence Symposia, in Washington, DC.
- Special Events.
- Chapter meetings feature technical experts and government, military and business leaders in communications, intelligence, and information systems.
- Chapters sponsor technical symposia and conferences.
- Chapters provide opportunities to interact with professional contemporaries.
- Chapter activities focus on information exchange.
- SIGNAL Magazine.
- AFCEA International Press.
- AFCEA Technical Papers.
- AFCEA Professional Development Center.
- AFCEA Educational Foundation.
- AFCEA Career Planning Center.